Kopvol – architecture & psychology invites Dutch designers and makers from the creative industries to become part of the RUN-Cluster Design Team and develop a unique health care environment and long-term relationship to the German Health Care Market.
The task of the design team is to transform the RUN-Cluster concept into convincing design solutions that foster the functional and healing component of the RUN-environment. The concept will be split up in clearly defined design tasks for each designer with keeping the overall concept in mind.
We call for
- independent designers with a studio in the Netherlands, or Dutch designers who live abroad;
- designers with an affinity in designing for children;
- designers with (preferably) experience in healthcare design;
We call for:
- an industrial designer
- an interactive designer
- an interior designer
What you get is:
- exposure on the German Market
- fruitful exchanges with other talented and motivated designers.
- being a part of an interesting project
The financial compensation includes the travel costs to the two workshops plus a fixed fee for presenting at the Symposium in Freiburg: (incl. travel costs+ hotel): 1000,- (incl. VAT)
- Motivation letter (child design/ design team/ hospitalization), max 500words
You can send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
15 Januari’16: Open Call
15 March’16: Application Deadline
01 April’16: Notifications
15 April’16: Workshop I in Rotterdam
20 May’16: Workshop II in Rotterdam
02 August’16: Workshop III in Rotterdam
October’16: Presentation/ Symposium in Freiburg